Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These dietary supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues.
Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies.
The reviews contained within are the opinions of contributors and are not necessarily the views or opinions of Healthy Diet Solutions. These reviews should not be taken as fact or recommendation, and are only opinions of products that the contributors may have or may have not used. Healthy Diet Solutions makes no warranty, implied or expressed, to the accuracy of information provided by these reviews.
healthydietsolutions.com is committed to protecting individual privacy and securing the personal information made available to us when you visit healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites, as well healthydietsolutions.com pages on other sites (such as our profiles on social networks).
What information do we collect?
- healthydietsolutions.com collects personally identifiable information from you when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. For example by completing a "Contact Us" form, signing up for our email list, or leaving a comment, we may use that information to respond to your message and/or to help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting this personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary. This information will be retained by healthydietsolutions.com.
- healthydietsolutions.com collects non-personally identifiable information about your activities when you visit our website.
- a. Internet Protocol (IP) Address. A computer's IP address establishes its location on the internet and allows other computers, such as those hosting healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites, to send it content and other information;
- b. The internet domain name when a computer accesses the internet through a domain, such as from a corporation ("xcompany.com") or university ("yourschool.edu");
- c. The date, time, and duration of a website visit;
- d. If a computer accesses a page on healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites via a link on another page, the URL of that referring, non-healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites page;
- e. Information about the computer set-up, such as the type and version of web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 5.0), operating system (e.g., Unix, Mac OS, MS Windows), Java support (yes or no), Flash version (e.g., 10.1 r85), screen resolution (e.g., 1280×800), and connection speed (e.g., DSL, T1);
- f. The specific pages a computer accesses when it requests information from healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites; and
- g. The amount of data (measured in number of bytes) transmitted from healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites to a computer.healthydietsolutions.com does not use this information to identify or track the browsing of individual users. We do use it to generate aggregate statistics about how healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites are used.
- h. Some pages on healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites may include web content or functionality from third parties, such as embedded videos hosted by non-healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites services. For example, content or functionality from the following third parties may be present on some healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites pages:
- i. YouTube.com;
- ii. Vimeo.com;
- iii. Flickr.com;
- iv. SlideShare; and
- i. These third parties may use web measurement and customization technologies (such as cookies) in conjunction with the provision of this content or functionality. You should consult the privacy policies of these third parties for further information. We do not knowingly use third-party tools that place a multi-session cookie prior to the user interacting with the tool, for example by playing an embedded video.
How do you collect the information?
- Personally identifiable information is submitted by you into the forms on our websites.
- healthydietsolutions.com uses a third-party analytics providers including but not limited to Google Analytics to analyze the data collected through the session and persistent metrics cookies to enhance the website, our services, and our advertising. The third-party analytics provider does not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies and does not combine, match, or cross-reference healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites information with any other information.
- healthydietsolutions.com uses web measurement and customization technologies to make healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using the website.This means that when you visit a page on healthydietsolutions.com.com or a partner site, the internet browser on your computer may download and save a small file (commonly called a "cookie") so that our website can recognize your specific computer and browser when you use healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites in the future.These technologies fall into two categories, based on the length of time they remain active:
- a. Single-session cookies last only as long as a web browser is open. Once the browser is closed, the data files on your computer are deleted.
- b. Multi-session cookies last beyond a single session of browsing a website; this allows a website to recognize a computer or user for defined amount of time.
- healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites use the following web measurement and customization technologies
- a. Session cookies are used for technical purposes, such as enabling better navigation through the site, facilitating the use of user accounts, and generating aggregated statistics about how the website is used.
- b. Persistent cookies are used to recognize a computer that has previously visited healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites, which can improve a user's experience, for example by continuing preference settings from previous visits. healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites currently use the following first-party persistent cookies: When a visitor views a welcome, or ‘splash,' page, also known as a "landing page" – healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites sets a persistent cookie to prevent them from seeing that page repeatedly. This cookie does not collect personal identifying information. healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites sets other persistent cookies to measure website metrics, such as which pages are popular and how often people visit the website. These cookies do not collect personal identifying information.
How do you use the information?
1. Site activity information
We keep track of the actions you take, such as the pages you visit, how long you visit, the links you click on, form submissions, and downloads.
2. Access Device and Browser Information
When you access our site from a computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
3. Cookie Information
We use "cookies" (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make our site easier to use and to make our advertising better.For example, we use them to store your email address or login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to our site. We also use them to confirm when you reach certain pages on our website (like a download or checkout page). Cookies are used to tell us when you are interacting with our advertisements and to personalize the ads you see about us.
5. Email Marketing
healthydietsolutions.com maintains several lists of subscribers who have asked to receive periodic email updates. Any recipient of an healthydietsolutions.com email may unsubscribe from future messages via a link at the bottom of each email message. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our list subscribers to persons or organizations outside healthydietsolutions.com.com. Messages sent from healthydietsolutions.com to email subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic aggregate analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an email or clicked on a link in an email, the percentage of subscribers using various email clients, and the number of times an email was forwarded or printed. Our email analytics providers, also offer the capability to view some data, such as whether a mass email was opened, at an individual level for 30 days after an email was sent; as a matter of policy and practice this data is only viewed on an aggregate basis.
When you follow a link to an external site, you are leaving healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site. healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained in a linked site. We also do not endorse the organizations or individuals maintaining sites that we link, any views they express, or any products/services they offer.
7. Amazon Affiliate
healthydietsolutions.com.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
What control does the customer have over their personal information?
- You can unsubscribe from our email list by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any email communication we send you. If you want us to remove all personal information - including name, email, mailing address please contact email@example.com with your request to delete your profile.
- You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use our site. Before blocking cookies – we highly recommend reading why cookies are good here: http://lifehacker.com/5461114/fact-and-fiction-the-truth-about-browser-cookies.
- You may opt-out of the placement of cookies by many of these advertisers here.To opt-out of Facebook advertising visit –https://www.facebook.com/help/146952742043748 To opt-out of Google advertising visit –https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en Google Analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ To opt-out of Perfect Audience advertising visit – http://ib.adnxs.com/optout
How do you protect the information?
- We take reasonable precautions to protect our site and information automatically collected by healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites or voluntarily submitted to healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites. For example, we restrict access to information collected by or submitted to healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites to employees who access it to perform their duties. Access to healthydietsolutions.com accounts on third-party sites is limited to the staff who administer those accounts.
- We also utilize commonly used practices and technical controls to protect this information, along with healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites itself. These practices and controls include, but are not limited to, encrypting the transfer of personal information over the Internet via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), using high-strength firewalls and intrusion detection systems (IDS) to safeguard personal information and maintaining strict technical controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of all data on healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites. We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and ensure the highest level of security for our website.
- Children and Privacy on healthydietsolutions.com.com and our partner sites. We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of children online and do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13. To notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org